Budgeting is important when planning your wedding, so I aim to provide a memorable and meaningful ceremony at an affordable price. My fee is all inclusive in most cases, but special circumstances may vary my standard fee. My fees will be discussed and confirmed with you, in writing, at the time of your inquiry/booking.
- Witnessing & lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage.
- Initial and subsequent consultations.
- Unlimited phone calls, emails and meetings.
- A personalised ceremony or your choice from my sample ceremonies.
- Preparation of your ceremony.
- Rehearsal upon request
- Portable audio equipment
- Arrival at the venue at least 20 minutes prior to the agreed start time for your ceremony.
- Conducting your ceremony.
- Travel to your ceremony within the greater Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich or Gold Coast and Gold Coast Hinterland areas.
- Printed memento copy of your ceremony.
- Documentation and registering of your marriage with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
The fee may vary for:
- Non-standard legal functions associated with your ceremony.
- Rehearsals at the venue.
- Arrangement of interpreter/translation services.
- Traveling outside the greater Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich or Gold Coast and Gold Coast Hinterland areas.
- Special costumes
- Ferry fares
A booking fee of $200 confirms your booking for my services on the day of your marriage and is non-refundable. The remainder is due 14 days prior to your ceremony.
Payments may be made by cash or bank transfer to my account.
Please contact me to discuss your particular requirements. I will provide you with a fee that reflects my services for your particular ceremony.